- Over 5,000 in-print volumes
- West's Annotated Codes, California Forms of Pleadings and Practice, CEB and Rutter's Group Practice Guides, Witkins Series, and More!
- Materials covering most issues relating to Federal or California law
- Materials for Federal, States and U.S. Territories
- Litigation and procedural guides give instruction and examples
- Topic-specific publications provide references to statutory law and case law
Self-Help Law Materials
Please note that all borrowing privileges are governed by the lending library.
Searches may be conducted through OCLC, the California State Library, California county law libraries, and local libraries.
California State Library
Sacramento Law Library
Los Angeles Law Library
San Francisco Law Library